Sunday 21 July 2013

Day trip to Cambridge

Yesterday Mummy and Daddy decided to escape the heat of London and take me for a day out in Cambridge. I love train journeys, I amuse myself by chewing Mummy's dresses and fidgeting till I fall asleep. I was desperate for a wee when we arrived so first stop was a wonderful big park then onto the Museum of Zoology which sadly we found was closed for refurbishment until 2016 - I still enjoyed seeing the HUGE whale skeleton there though. We then meandered onto Kettles Yard which is a fabulous art gallery and house in the centre of Cambridge- www.kettlesyard.co.uk - at the moment they have a great selection of Christopher Wood paintings, definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. To finish off we headed to another park where I joined many people's picnics ( such fun) and I met a bigger version of me ! The folks told me she was a doberman but I'm sure she was just a large sausage and that I will be that big one day :) I had such a lovely day, I'm a lucky little woofer !

At Kings Cross


In front of the whale skeleton

Kettle's Yard

Outside King's College

Watching the punting

Maggie and me

1 comment:

  1. You sure are! Traveling in train, visiting museums and art galleries. In Australia, pets are not allowed at any of these places. So unfair! Hope you had fun playing with Maggie.

    ReplyDelete